Thursday, September 9, 2010

Its Time For Some Football...

It is exactly 21 minutes until the kickoff of the 2010-2011 football season. Ready to enjoy watching football along with its benefits, including the lazy yet energetic state it leaves me in... haha My predictions for this year are bias, as it is every year. Go Cowboys... Its only right that we make it to the big game in the year the Super Bowl is played in our stadium. (duh) On a side note, Halo: Reach for the 360 is coming out 9/14 so all my halo fans get ready.

On to other topics, my weekend went well. Took a trip to the country, which equalled, less than satisfactory cell phone coverage. This bothers me. Everyone knows I am a big fan of AT&T and Apple, but I am plagued with Edge connectivity in more locations than need be. I mean come on AT&T, how are you gonna launch your 4g network in less than a year when 3g coverage is not offered in a lot of places. Any who, Ill keep hoping and praying for a change. Luv you guys through thick and thin.

Im using a new app for writing my blogs starting Saturday so hopefully this will keep me from having to rush to write my blogs, seeing as though I can write them on the go... Other than that, look for my blog Saturday, September 11... I have an interesting topic to discuss. Until then, enjoy the game and your weekend guys... LGi

What's your prediction: Saints or Vikings? And do you think Brett Favre will have a year less than, equal to, or greater than last years numbers?

No comments:

Post a Comment