Friday, September 3, 2010

Music On The Road...

I am going out of town for the weekend since I am out of school for the next four days. Being the nice person that I am, I decided to compile a list of the top 10 artists I am listening to right now... Some you may like, some you may not like... Feel free to leave a comment, What are you top 10 artists of choice right now?

1. Lil Wayne
2. Eminem
3. Trey Songz
4. Nicki Minaj
5. Drake
6. J. Cole
7. Kanye West
8. Jay-Z
9. T.I.
10. Young Jeezy

Most Influential/Fav Artist: Jay-Z, He influenced me as an artist very much so...

I didnt include myself in the list because I didnt want you all to think the list was in some way bias... But you know I had to attach a link to my music player (Just In Case You Guys Wanted To Hear Some Of My Music)

Young%20Stacks%20%28LGi%29Quantcast

My next blog will be posted on 7th, have a great weekend and leave me plenty comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment